Thursday, June 18, 2015

Who I Am

Senshi means Warrior.

I am a Warrior.
Im also a female.
To Society, I am not a warrior. I need to watch what I eat. Get a Tan. Get a Boyfriend.
Society pressures women to become a sexual object. To only like men, to only please men. to be looked at, to say little. 

I could go on and on about how F!#$ked up society is and how being who I am is messed up. As a self proclaimed and bullied nerd, and a girl, Ive learned that Im not who I should be according to society. Im not straight, Im not a size 2, Im more concerned about my intelligence versus my looks, Im not one to keep my mouth shut when it comes to sexist behaviors, I dont conform to society. 

To society all high school students are rebellious (not me, I mean not doing homework is the most rebellious I get) they break rules, do drugs, drink, steal, lie and dont deserve respect or responsibilities, yet at the same time we are forced to grow up in a time span of 4 years. 

I guess what Im trying to say here is society is a b%@$h. Thats kinda the point of me writing That Nerdy Feminist because I see so many (oh soooooo f@$#ing many) messed up things that are sexist, racist, homophobic and just plain messed up. I hope you enjoy

Love Senshi 

No comments:

Post a Comment